MySQL NOSQL & CLOUD MYSQL CONFERENCE & EXPO
Third MySQL NoSQL & Cloud Users Conference for Latin America
Building community is not an easy task, last year Binlogic took the huge commitment of making the first conference dedicated to data and its most important engines used in a huge emerging market like Latin America.
A market that needs attention of the most important big players on different technologies and this is a huge opportunity for companies that want to be part of building a community in Latin America.
For the third time since 2012 many developers, Sys Admins, DBA’s had the chance to see face to face key leaders and companies of the technology market when before it was really expensive to visit the traditional events in USA or Europe.
We invite you to join us in this wonderful endeavor and commit in this magnificent task of spreading knowledge and ne side to side with the community.
Since 2003 in Santa Clara, California takes place the most important event in the world regarding the MySQL community, the MySQL Users Conference. Users, community developers, CTO’s and different world leaders in technology environment, takes place to meet every year to share their experiences and meet new cases of study, good practices, developments and different types of success stories.
November 2014 is the month of the event and soon we will confirm the dates, which for the third time in the region will bring together key leading professionals from the industry and members of the open source community to share incredible experience and value for all assistants.
Enjoy this unique experience with different colleagues, talk to the presenters and take different tutorials.
An event designed for database administrators, programmers, system administrators, CTO’s and to analyze the different cases and practices MySQL, Drizzle, Percona Server. More information about MongoDB also Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis, Memcached and CouchDB engines. Search Engines like Solr and SphinxSE.
Learn best practices in the cloud. Using databases in the cloud and different architectures like Amazon, OpenStack and VPS
During the two day event you will be able to assist to talks with a highly technical content to meet new practices that will help you achieve different levels of knowledge on various topics such as:
- MongoDB, MySQL, MariaDB, Couchbase,Hadoop
- Attend two days of conference sessions, speakers from the world’s largest deployments of MySQL
- Meet the leaders in the world of MySQL face to face in the exhibition hall, and discover the revolutionary products and services.
- Events in the evening to share with conference attendees and enjoy a pleasant and relaxed time.
- Know the status of each of the distributions of MySQL, Percona Server and Drizzle
- Discover how to integrate MySQL with related technologies such as SphinxSE, Solr, Hadoop, Cassandra, Hbase, memcached, MongoDB, Couchbase, PHP, Ruby on Rails and Java.
- Learning to scale, optimize and fine tuning of MySQL and LAMP stack
- Learn how to use MySQL with emerging technologies such as cloud computing, solid state devices, NAS, SAN and NoSQL databases in the cloud.
- Tutorials dedicated to Couchbase, Membase, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis and enterprise search engines as SphinxSE, Solr
- Monitoring MySQL with MySQL Enterprise, MONyog, New Relic, Nagios, Cacti, Dim Stat, Percona Toolkit, Mtop, innotop etc-
- Strategies to Back Up with Xtrabackup, Zmanda, MyDumper and other tools.
- Storage Engines in depth
- Tokudb, InfiniDB, Infobright for large volumes of data and Business Intelligence and Datawarehousing
Remember that space is limited subscribe to our newsletter to keep abreast of the tickets on sale.
For any questions regarding the event contact email@example.com